Phil Jagielka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely looked like the players completely disregarded what the Manager and his staff had to say and played for themselves, the fans and the Club.

Love Jagielka me, say it every other page, but he has been criminally underrated by everyone, including Everton fans. He was nowhere near fit and was still absolutely brilliant.

I'd like to think that's not the case, but I haven't seen us play like that in a while. May well be correct

337AA1DE00000578-0-image-m-52_1461548065764.jpg

Heartbreaking :(

Apparently out for the rest of the season. Risk the Euros and his health for his club. This is what a captain does. Unsung hero, true blue!

Gutted if that is the case, couldn't really give a toss about England anymore but it would be nice for him personally. If he doesn't though then hopefully he'll get a good break over the summer and be fit and ready to start under a new manager next season.

I'm not in the know by any means but I know someone at finch farm who gives me little snippets of info every so often and the latest he's told me is that jags had an argument with Martinez which ended up with him storming out of training with half the first team going with him, this was at some point between the Derby and the cup semi

I'm not in the know by any means but I know someone at finch farm who gives me little snippets of info every so often and the latest he's told me is that jags had an argument with Martinez which ended up with him storming out of training with half the first team going with him, this was at some point between the Derby and the cup semi

Wouldn't surprise me at all after looking at the half time video from Wembley also

Status
Not open for further replies.