2018/19 Phil Jagielka

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see what you want, I suppose.

One thing that is objectively true though is that both Baines and Jagielka need replacing and that it'll get more costly as time goes on. Handing another £6M over in the form of wages is false economy...no matter how adequate you feel they've been this season.

It makes no sense from Brands' own professed model to keep hem.

6 mil
Literllay not even half that
Classic davek making stuff up AGAIN

If we were unluvky rnough to get stuck in tne Europa next srason, they might
.....surely the players are aware of whether a renewal is on offer or not, i’m just a bit surprised nothing has been communicated. It could suggest negotiation is happening.
What the press/public are told and what’s comminicated to the players and their agents is not one and the same. It’s very unlikely they’ll be here.

.....surely the players are aware of whether a renewal is on offer or not, i’m just a bit surprised nothing has been communicated. It could suggest negotiation is happening.
Marco has been bigging jags up recently too

Marco has been bigging jags up recently too
Not sure Jagielka would be haggling in public over a new deal if theyld been told for sure. I still think (incredibly) it's still in the balance.

On;y at this club would two veteran duffers like them be offered a contract renewal. If it happens we just aren't serious as a club...and Brands will have revealed how weak he is.

We'll see.

Reactions: Tez
Not sure Jagielka would be haggling in public over a new deal if theyld been told for sure. I still think (incredibly) it's still in the balance.

On;y at this club would two veteran duffers like them be offered a contract renewal. If it happens we just aren't serious as a club...and Brands will have revealed how weak he is.

We'll see.
Well you obviously know better than marcel and Marco AGAIN! How do you do it?

I must have missed this. What did he say? Was it in the post-match interviews after the Arsenal game?

I must have missed this. What did he say? Was it in the post-match interviews after the Arsenal game?

He said that he thinks Jags has it in him to play until he’s forty, same with Baines and that they also house sit for him when he goes back to Portugal.

Status
Not open for further replies.