2018/19 Phil Jagielka

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been really good for us. not sure we want to give him another year. He was really good yesterday. i will miss him. he has been brilliant.

Jags has been a great servant, never rocked the boat, could easily have left for better sides.

But it's time to say farewell to him and the little genius Baines. They would be excellent signings for a team like Norwich supposing They get promoted.

A fitting farewell to an Everton legend yesterday.

Probably his last game for us and under no circumstances should he or Baines be given a 1 year extension, nor will they by somebody as professional as Brands IMO.

Heard his interview on MOTD2 last night: "Exciting times and I hope I'm here to be part of it".

Hard faced, useless get.

No doubt the other surrender monkey Judas Baines will be hoping Jagielka's tap in goal will persuade Brands to hand another contract to him as well.

FFS we'll never progress if he fails to bin trash like them off....them and the loser stink they emit.
Really was not expecting this response from Davek.

Heard his interview on MOTD2 last night: "Exciting times and I hope I'm here to be part of it".

Hard faced, useless get.

No doubt the other surrender monkey Judas Baines will be hoping Jagielka's tap in goal will persuade Brands to hand another contract to him as well.

FFS we'll never progress if he fails to bin trash like them off....them and the loser stink they emit.

He is not and never has been a “Judas” to anybody but you, you bizarre, over obsessive weirdo.

It's still taking a place in the squad up and they're hideous loser Judas tendencies are still fouling up FF.

No, no and thrice no.

Jags aint the problem Dave, it`s Kenwright, who keeps giving out jobs for the boys
He is not and never has been a “Judas” to anybody but you, you bizarre, over obsessive weirdo.

You mean you weren’t aware of the fact that him and Baines are plotting to bring down the club ?

Both Jags and Baines are still good enough to come in and do a job - once or twice, but if they have to do Sat, Wed, Sat, Wed. Etc. they will eventually blow up.
So thats the decision for Brands, keep oldies who can come in for 5 games a season and perform OK, or have youngsters to do the same...if we have them / if you can find them.
My thoughts are - sadly, the oldies will keep on gettin older, the youngsters might get even better.

Would not mind keeping him in a backup role as a 4th/5th centre half with the view of him also starting to focus to move into coaching. He clearly still can do job if required, but we clearly can't count on him playing weekly. If he accepts a lower wage like 30k, we could do a lot worse for a player in that role. He clearly loves the club, is well respected by other players. We should try to keep players like him around the club.

Hard faced, useless get.

Properly weird how angry you are about yesterday's match winner.

Jagz and Bainesy living rent free.

Would not mind keeping him in a backup role as a 4th/5th centre half with the view of him also starting to focus to move into coaching. He clearly still can do job if required, but we clearly can't count on him playing weekly. If he accepts a lower wage like 30k, we could do a lot worse for a player in that role. He clearly loves the club, is well respected by other players. We should try to keep players like him around the club.

I doubt they are, baines was asked to come in and do a job against wolves and got absolutely run ragged for 20 mins before conceding a pen and going off injured

jags was sound yesterday but he was barely tested arsenal were pathetic

what's the point in giving someone a new deal if they can't handle a few games? the whole point of a back up is to play when needed, for arguments sake a few of our CBS pick up injuries and jags is required to play a few games in a short time and he can't then what's the point?

been boss over the year the pair of them but swerve the new deals even on reduced terms

Should have got man of the match. If he was a high profile lad like Rooney. Motm be throne at him. But hes a players who gave his best years to us. Brilliant player. Gets shone.

Status
Not open for further replies.