Petition: Change "Grand old Team" line

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGW89

Player Valuation: £35m
Instead of "We don't care what the red side say" - how about "We don't care what the world might say". After all, Liverpool are the world now so we're still having a pop, BUT it sounds less like our sole purpose is to exist in their shadow.

Minor gripe overall, but I'm just so sick of this club giving them ammunition. Bad enough the clowns upstairs spent 45m on Sigs when that lot got Salah for less.

I'd also like to see "All Together Now" re-done. Same tune, but with more up-to-date FA Cup soundbites (Lukaku v Chelsea, Jags' winner v Mancs) even if they all ultimately ended in bitter disappointment. Oh and take out "Big Dave's gonna lift it up" - it just underlines how long it's been.

This will get locked or laughed at or something. But I'm sure maybe one or two people might agree?

All together now is written by a Kopite in Peter Hooton and produced by Suggs a huge Chelsea fan..

Whens the season start ffs

Hopefully in time for you to change your avatar mate. Blue chicken on top of a white flag. How fitting for the gallant losers of last night's CL final.

Though they way the winners are carrying on it must have been us playing in a Spurs kit with latex masks. Also, if you believe the RS' fb followers, there were 1.5m of them on that pitch last night, all making their own contribution to the greatest CL final performance ever seen.

There's a first.

Instead of "We don't care what the red side say" - how about "We don't care what the world might say". After all, Liverpool are the world now so we're still having a pop, BUT it sounds less like our sole purpose is to exist in their shadow.

Minor gripe overall, but I'm just so sick of this club giving them ammunition. Bad enough the clowns upstairs spent 45m on Sigs when that lot got Salah for less.

I'd also like to see "All Together Now" re-done. Same tune, but with more up-to-date FA Cup soundbites (Lukaku v Chelsea, Jags' winner v Mancs) even if they all ultimately ended in bitter disappointment. Oh and take out "Big Dave's gonna lift it up" - it just underlines how long it's been.

This will get locked or laughed at or something. But I'm sure maybe one or two people might agree?

Bed time

Status
Not open for further replies.