Penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpattack

Player Valuation: £30m
I've got a feeling we'll get one tomorrow. Whether we score it or not is a separate issue! Carragher has been getting away with it all season fouling people in the box and tomorrow is his comeuppance. We are owed one for last October anyway.

funny you posted that. i think we will get one too. not too confident of putting it away mind...

Nah. We might get a peno before the end of the season, but not there. Only chance is Carragher taking AJ out with a laser guided scud missile.......and even then, Rafael would still moan it was soft

Nah. We might get a peno before the end of the season, but not there. Only chance is Carragher taking AJ out with a laser guided scud missile.......and even then, Rafael would still moan it was soft
I fancy our chances of getting one first law of averages and second Refs stick together and hes got to prove hes strong enough to control the shyte;)

I don't want us to get a penalty at all this season so we can wave two fingers at all of them,;)

I don't want us to get a penalty at all this season so we can wave two fingers at all of them,;)

your signature says it all, sportsmansip died when gamesmanship took over, I can say no different, especially for the Anfield game I would like our players to do everything in their power to win. The Premiership's justice system has failed Everton (and benefitted Liverpool, Mascherano/Aliadiare anyone?) for far too long for me to care anymore. I dont care about anything but us winning. Cheat, dive, give them sly kicks, get a goal with about 52 deflections in the 7th minute of added time after Hibbert has broken Torres leg in 3 places, I dont care, I would sell my soul to the devil to see them relegated and I would certainly take a winning penalty, whether we deserve it or not.

We will have a penalty appeal...its just wether the referee has the guts to give it infront of 30000 screaming liverpool fans...

...I dont care how we score, wether it be a 30 yard volley (preferable), or a thrice deflected shot which turned out to be offside but the linesman allowed the goal...as long as we get a goal...:)

Absolutely no way we get a penalty this year.

None at all.

If we haven't gotten one by now....

Now...who would take it? Arteta, Yakubu, Johnson...all great at penaltys....

don't know if that's sarcasm but if it is, i think that's a bit harsh on arteta, i'd say he's class 95% of the time with penalties.

at any rate, without a doubt in my mind i'd want gravesen to take it, i think he's our most experienced player and he definitely looks most confident from the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.