Penalty taker

Status
Not open for further replies.

john jako

CHIEF SCOUT EVERTON FC LTD
Gents you might say am being hasty doing this straight after the whistle but this has frustrated me big time.

Why didn't banies take that pen? The episode at home to west brom last season when miralles took the ball off banies turned that season for me.

It just seems insane that banies is so reliable from the spot he doesn't take them. If someone pulls some stats out to say am wrong then I'll walk away with my tail in my bumcheeks.

Gents you might say am being hasty doing this straight after the whistle but this has frustrated me big time.

Why didn't banies take that pen? The episode at home to west brom last season when miralles took the ball off banies turned that season for me.

It just seems insane that banies is so reliable from the spot he doesn't take them. If someone pulls some stats out to say am wrong then I'll walk away with my tail in my bumcheeks.
From what I remember of Lukaku's past penalties they've never been the most lethal in terms of placement. He hits them slightly to the left or right of the keeper, never high or low into the corner and out of reach of a keeper's hand.
A professional player should be absolutely laughing going up to take a penalty IMO.

Baines was and should be our penalty taker. He rolls his eyes when Martinez instructs him and speaks a bit of truth in the press; hence, he is not our current penalty taker. He doesn't brown nose brown shoes!

Couldn't agree more lukaku doesn't give a flying duck about us were just a wage to him. Should of stuck a blue on it baines or Barkley not some Belgian kid who wants out!! F in disgraceful

Mr. Phenomenal pulled Baines off penalties forever for the simple crime of missing one (after he had converted every single one in his Everton career to that point). Never gave them back. Stupid.

I do not know if that is true but I will take your word for it, again it just's points to a poor manager.

We need to buy one. None are confident right now.

Until the end of the season, I'd say Barkley.

Pointless thread. If Baines missed then this thread would asking why Lukaku never took it. It was a penalty save by probably the best keeper in the country. We have to get over it as a penalty is not a certain goal.

Rom hit it well ffs De Gea made a world class save. Game over, season over, Martinez time here over, happy days ahead. His sacking will be phenomenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.