Pedestrian directions to Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBlues

Player Valuation: £225k
On my last number of visits to Goodison I noticed quite a few pedestrian sign posts to Anfield, these included outside Kirkdale station, Sandhills station and leaving the city centre. Now, we all know how to get to Goodison and the Scandinavians may need the extra assistance but it would be nice to highlight to the not so educated football tourists the directions to Goodison as well. Were these signs funded directly by Liverpool fc or a request to the council and could we do the same?

Not the most intelligent bunch kopites
IMG_3ibk7q.jpg

There's at least a further 2 signs after this one.

There dotted all over the park.
Only really noticed them yesterday, so not sure if there new or something. They've went a tad overkill imo.

'We've got 5 signs
We've got 5 signs
In Stanley Park we've got 5 signs'

I'll see myself out that was terrible & it's probably given you a disease of some sort.

Last edited:
There dotted all over the park.
Only really noticed them yesterday, so not sure if there new or something. They've went a tad overkill imo.

'We've got 5 signs
We've got 5 signs
In Stanley Park we've got 5 signs'

I'll see myself out that was terrible & it's probably given you a disease of some sort.

I meant that they would require a further 2 signs to find their way to the stadium from that one.

On my last number of visits to Goodison I noticed quite a few pedestrian sign posts to Anfield, these included outside Kirkdale station, Sandhills station and leaving the city centre. Now, we all know how to get to Goodison and the Scandinavians may need the extra assistance but it would be nice to highlight to the not so educated football tourists the directions to Goodison as well. Were these signs funded directly by Liverpool fc or a request to the council and could we do the same?

Those who understand need no directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.