Paul-Georges Ntep de Madiba

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyZ

Player Valuation: £10m
According to the DailyMail we are looking at a Ligue 2 striker from Auxerre by the name of Paul-Georges Ntep. The 21 year-old was born in Cameroon but has lived in France since he was nine years old. He has represented France at a youth international level. No appearances as a senior international. According to Wikipedia, Arsenal, Roma, Spurs, MUFC, and Man City have all shown some level of interest.

[video=youtube;8ef_PdkqTlo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ef_PdkqTlo[/video]

He and Batushayi would be good signings, young fast and dynamic I think.

don't know how much of a step down Ligue 2 is compared to the Belgian Pro League, but Paul-Georges looks to have bags more talent than Michy Batshuayi.

WHat makes you say that?

not like I have extensive scouting on either player, but from a casual observation (youtube highlight vids) Paul-Georges certainly looks the better player. Not definitive by any means.. just personal opinion.

not like I have extensive scouting on either player, but from a casual observation (youtube highlight vids) Paul-Georges certainly looks the better player. Not definitive by any means.. just personal opinion.

To be fair i've never seen this lad play and i've seen Michy play a few times.. from the video that guy seems more like a winger than a striker, but i don't think you can really say anyone looks better or worse just from a video. I'd much rather have Michy in my own opinion.

To be fair i've never seen this lad play and i've seen Michy play a few times.. from the video that guy seems more like a winger than a striker, but i don't think you can really say anyone looks better or worse just from a video. I'd much rather have Michy in my own opinion.

yep, he is more of a winger from the looks of it, but for some reason he reminds me of Paul Pogba as well. Like I said, it's just my own opinion, but really Paul-Georges looks a very, very special player. Would love to see him here.

Watch the first goal in this match highlight video.. it's Paul-Georges again.

[video=dailymotion;x13sl07]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13sl07_caen-auxerre_sport[/video]

I found this metro article from the beginning of December rather interesting. It states reported interest from Arsenal, but the bit that I liked was what Ntep had to say about a potential transfer.

Paul-Georges Ntep to L'Equipe said:
Will I leave in January? I am thinking about it currently. Such a decision will depend on the project, time in first-team and the style of play at the new club.

that would bode well for us seeing as how we could offer him more first team opportunities than, say, Arsenal. If you remember that one of the main reasons Kevin Mirallas picked us over Arsenal when he made his switch to the Premier League.

The good news is he only has 6 months left on his Auxerre contract, which would mean a low transfer fee. The bad news is with so many clubs interested, it could spark a January bidding war. That metro article I linked reports a transfer fee in the region of £5m, but who knows what he will really go for. One to keep an eye on though.

According to the DailyMail we are looking at a Ligue 2 striker from Auxerre by the name of Paul-Georges Ntep. The 21 year-old was born in Cameroon but has lived in France since he was nine years old. He has represented France at a youth international level. No appearances as a senior international. According to Wikipedia, Arsenal, Roma, Spurs, MUFC, and Man City have all shown some level of interest.

[video=youtube;8ef_PdkqTlo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ef_PdkqTlo[/video]

Check his birth certificate !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.