Parking tomorrow night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudolf Hucker

Player Valuation: £30m
Normally use the car park on Walton Breck road, but as it’s close to the tinmine, I’m guessing it might be permit holders only for their home games.

What about Stanley Park, is that permits for them?

Any ideas?

Ta

Normally use the car park on Walton Breck road, but as it’s close to the tinmine, I’m guessing it might be permit holders only for their home games.

What about Stanley Park, is that permits for them?

Any ideas?

Ta
Stanley park is permit dont know about the old school site

Ask Big Sam. He will find you a space.He is gonna park his bus and whatever else he can get his hands on in front of pickfords goal.

Stanley park is permit dont know about the old school site

Thanks. Thought it might be. I’m pretty sure the old school is owned by them now, isn’t it? Is it even open on our matchdays nowadays? (We’ve not parked on Stanley Park for a year or two, so not been round there).

Might just get dropped off & have a bevy.

Thanks. Thought it might be. I’m pretty sure the old school is owned by them now, isn’t it? Is it even open on our matchdays nowadays? (We’ve not parked on Stanley Park for a year or two, so not been round there).

Might just get dropped off & have a bevy.
Honestly dont know mate,I know SP is basically season ticket parking for the rs,if you do drive up Id park round Goodison end and walk across

The parking resident only zones are the same no matter who is at home, places around like Everton Valley, Stanley Road, Westminister road...etc are a lot busier when they are at home compared to us mate, dont forget they have a lot more people driving the match then we do so get down earlier if you can

The parking resident only zones are the same no matter who is at home, places around like Everton Valley, Stanley Road, Westminister road...etc are a lot busier when they are at home compared to us mate, dont forget they have a lot more people driving the match then we do so get down earlier if you can

Yes, that’s what I was thinking.

We'll just get dropped off instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.