Parking at Wembley Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Ralphy

Player Valuation: £15m
Mods please move if this should be in another thread.

Anyone have any experience of parking at the Wembley Car Park? Is it a nightmare getting away, or bad traffic getting to it?

I had coach travel boxed off with the lads, but now my 6 year old is coming with me, so change of plan. I either drive to High Wycombe or similar and get the train in, or drive straight to Wembley and park there. I'm thinking the latter cos it should be easier with him being close to the car than walking through busy crowds to the train, but don't want to take 2 hours getting out of the car park.

Anyone?

Anyone have any experience of parking at the Wembley Car Park? Is it a nightmare getting away, or bad traffic getting to it?

I had coach travel boxed off with the lads, but now my 6 year old is coming with me, so change of plan. I either drive to High Wycombe or similar and get the train in, or drive straight to Wembley and park there. I'm thinking the latter cos it should be easier with him being close to the car than walking through busy crowds to the train, but don't want to take 2 hours getting out of the car park.

Anyone?

90k people leaving, you're defo going to have some trouble, same on a coach.

The club have put a link up to the parking section on the Wembley website, might be worth having a look. It ain't cheap!

Anyone?

Done it once and it was actually not as bad as you'd expect.

Try Rayners Lane tube car park mate, I've used it twice, there are a few other car parks in that area I had on my sat Nav in case but it was fine on my last visit.

brother lives near there and everybody is going to have issues getting away. Last time i was there they was fixing the A406 North circular right near the stadium causing huge jams in the area.

that's still going on today

There are normally designated parking areas around the stadium (like under the ulysis building on the junction of A404 harrow rd and nrth circular ) which is cheaper and easier to get away

hope that info helps anyone on the day

Status
Not open for further replies.