Panorama to question ownership of Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my prediction: if Unsworth gets job till end of season, we go down.

Just ignore the fact that he's a blue, and he's sound. Ignore that. Put it in a box for a minute.

He has no pedigree, no experience of managing in top flight never mind a team struggling massively. He has had four games and in every single one, his tactics and team selection have been absolutely atrocious. He has binned off our only form player, Vlasic, inexplicably. He has completely alienated lads struggling to adapt to a new league seemingly writing them off (Klaassen who has played 190 premier league minutes, Sandro who has made about three starts). All the while our "true blue fistpumping manager" insisted on playing his mates and favourites all the time regardless of form, (Rooney, Kenny, Davies). By the way that Kenny is absolutely sh!te, he's an actual toilet brush. But again it's sound cos he is a blue

So he has wrote off Vlasic, Klaassen and Sandro, and fell out with those two gobsh!tes Schneiderlin and Mirallas, which wipes out five players from our squad straight away.

We are a team that cannot create or score and are leaking goals in a scary fashion.

This is the same manager who went into a literal must win game playing Sigurdsson as a lone striker. Sigurdsson ffs! We needed to win and he started no strikers. He is embarrassing. I am not buying any of his phony soundbites about "we are Everton," "our fans are so good", I don't give a flying one how much of a blue he is, he is tactically inept, and completely obtuse in his team selections.

We went away to Leicester, and he decided to play a defence of Jags and Williams with a high line against Vardy and Mahrez, absolutely criminal behaviour, we should have made him walk home after that.

People say, "oh he won the league with the kids." What is that league? No-one targets it, I couldn't tell you the top three from the year we won it, never mind now.

He has had four games and in every one, the selections have been terrible, the tactics even worse. We won one of four, and the win was in spite of Unsworth's selections. Just as a reminder: Unsworth 'rested' players for the Lyon game, where we embarrassed ourselves and the thousands of travelling fans. So, he goes into the must win Watford game starting Rooney left wing, and Sigurdsson right wing. He is a joke, an absolute joke. We were 2 down with 67 minutes gone, and he got out of jail. If he gets the job to the end of the season, we are up the creek without a paddle, or a boat.

But it's sound cos he's a big blue and "he gets us."

Sick of him already.

Just ignore the fact that he's a blue, and he's sound. Ignore that. Put it in a box for a minute.

He has no pedigree, no experience of managing in top flight never mind a team struggling massively. He has had four games and in every single one, his tactics and team selection have been absolutely atrocious. He has binned off our only form player, Vlasic, inexplicably. He has completely alienated lads struggling to adapt to a new league seemingly writing them off (Klaassen who has played 190 premier league minutes, Sandro who has made about three starts). All the while our "true blue fistpumping manager" insisted on playing his mates and favourites all the time regardless of form, (Rooney, Kenny, Davies). By the way that Kenny is absolutely sh!te, he's an actual toilet brush. But again it's sound cos he is a blue

So he has wrote off Vlasic, Klaassen and Sandro, and fell out with those two gobsh!tes Schneiderlin and Mirallas, which wipes out five players from our squad straight away.

We are a team that cannot create or score and are leaking goals in a scary fashion.

This is the same manager who went into a literal must win game playing Sigurdsson as a lone striker. Sigurdsson ffs! We needed to win and he started no strikers. He is embarrassing. I am not buying any of his phony soundbites about "we are Everton," "our fans are so good", I don't give a flying one how much of a blue he is, he is tactically inept, and completely obtuse in his team selections.

We went away to Leicester, and he decided to play a defence of Jags and Williams with a high line against Vardy and Mahrez, absolutely criminal behaviour, we should have made him walk home after that.

People say, "oh he won the league with the kids." What is that league? No-one targets it, I couldn't tell you the top three from the year we won it, never mind now.

He has had four games and in every one, the selections have been terrible, the tactics even worse. We won one of four, and the win was in spite of Unsworth's selections. Just as a reminder: Unsworth 'rested' players for the Lyon game, where we embarrassed ourselves and the thousands of travelling fans. So, he goes into the must win Watford game starting Rooney left wing, and Sigurdsson right wing. He is a joke, an absolute joke. We were 2 down with 67 minutes gone, and he got out of jail. If he gets the job to the end of the season, we are up the creek without a paddle, or a boat.

Sick of him already.
Dont think I could ever get sick of Unsworth.
Those above making the decisions sure .
Is he the right man for the job .....obviously not.
Doesnt mean we've got to hate the guy , just let him do what he does best securing and coaching the youngsters ready for the 1st team.

Sick of him already.

Give me solutions not problems !

Sick of him already.

Wrong thread fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.