Panorama to question ownership of Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Lord.

When it rains it pours.

Everton have obviously run over a black cat. When will it all end?

Dodgy dealings or not, it’s going to be very difficult to prove anything. These people are not stupid.

We all know Usmsnov’s money is behind Moshiri. It will all be legit as far as the law of the land is concerned. Ethics wise, your guess is as good as mine.

No wonder everything is going belly up though.

One things for sure though Big Fat Sam would fit right in at Everton FC.

Good Lord.

When it rains it pours.

Everton have obviously run over a black cat. When will it all end?

Dodgy dealings or not, it’s going to be very difficult to prove anything. These people are not stupid.

We all know Usmsnov’s money is behind Moshiri. It will all be legit as far as the law of the land is concerned. Ethics wise, your guess is as good as mine.

No wonder everything is going belly up though.

One things for sure though Big Fat Sam would fit right in at Everton FC.

That just about sums it all up, I reckon

Panorama on to us? How totally shady is this? Welcome to Kenwright's Everton.

And you'll no doubt get beauts defending him by boring us about EITC and reminding us Kenwright is a Blue etc.

Could this be what finally forces this phoney fraud out of our beloved club?

EITC is market leading, truly pioneering and ground breaking stuff. It’s probably one of the few things us Evertonians can be proud of.

Bill Kenwright is as blue as the rest of us. His tales of the boys pen are legendary. You won’t find a bigger blue than our Bill.

EITC is market leading, truly pioneering and ground breaking stuff. It’s probably one of the few things us Evertonians can be proud of.

Bill Kenwright is as blue as the rest of us. His tales of the boys pen are legendary. You won’t find a bigger blue than our Bill.

I don't give a monkeys about EITC and I care less about just how much of a Blue the horrible BK is.

There's something rotten at EFC. Some of us smelt it years ago. And it won't change as long as BK is in power.

Don’t you have to own more than 30% of a club in order to be classed as having a controlling interest? As Usmanov holds 30% of Arsenal, it may be that he would actually be allowed to own half of Everton anyway

Knowing Usmanov and Moshiri it could be true. But they (media) were waiting till we will reach the very low. Now we are weak, as we have never been for the last 10 or 15 years on and off the pitch. They choosed the right time to kill us....

Status
Not open for further replies.