pablo hernandez (valencia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some fella crying about why we haven't went after some fella another team are signing is hardly a 'transfer rumour'.

FFS GOT.

I'm sick of these threads entitled "transfer rumour" when it's just someone saying " we should sign this fella". If the person starting these threads hasn't got a weblink to an external source, surely these threads should be in the "World Football" part of the site and are not actually "transfer rumours"?

I'm sick of these threads entitled "transfer rumour" when it's just someone saying " we should sign this fella". If the person starting these threads hasn't got a weblink to an external source, surely these threads should be in the "World Football" part of the site and are not actually "transfer rumours"?

I'm not helping the cause here, but honestly just don't type anything in them, they get buried under other threads, the more posts, the more bumps and more attention they receive etc. Just swerve them.

really? a thread on this? Damn i have about 60 players id like to see in an Everton shirt shall i now go start 60 threads about them?? FFS this is so tedious why do u do it to yourselves...

I'm not helping the cause here, but honestly just don't type anything in them, they get buried under other threads, the more posts, the more bumps and more attention they receive etc. Just swerve them.

eLong has eNailed it

Status
Not open for further replies.