oviedo....

Status
Not open for further replies.

He wasn't good tonight but prior to this game he's been decent at times. He hasn't exactly had many opportunities to prove himself since signing.

He's 22 and cost £2m. He was never going to be a key player for us at first.

He's what 22? Had little game time. He s OK probably never going to set the world alight but tide not think he was any worse than Pienaar and has a good work ethic. If Baines was ever to leave he would probably be his replacement.

I honestly don't think he's that bad, give him game time I think he'll be ok, maybe thats just me though :huh:

Osman's been too light weight for years and didn't cover himself in any glory for their first goal but will still be starting the next game. I would like to see Oviedo actually given a start, cant be any worse than some players who played the full 90 minutes today.

He is young, pacy and has the raw skills. I'd like him to get an extended run and settle in the side. I do admit he did, like most of the time I've seen him seem out of sync with the rest of the side and some of his decisions were not the best of ones, but he can only improve with time.

Status
Not open for further replies.