Our worst Premier League XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
How people can throw an out of position Martina in there, is beyond me.

The lad tries his best
When you have fodder like O’Kane, Pistone (how many games did he play for us again?)

He may be garbage but he’s no where near our worst.
O’Kane wasn’t a left back and didn’t play there as far as I can remember.

Pistone was a decent player, just a sicknote

O’Kane wasn’t a left back and didn’t play there as far as I can remember.

Pistone was a decent player, just a sicknote

He wasn't the worst, but he was pretty bad... The only player I've seen spoon a ball so bad at Goodison it went out of the stadium (~2006).

Both Naysmith and Valente were far better, and even they were bang average.

Quite embarrassing when we let his contract run out and then re-sign him because we couldn't get anyone else in time.

They were all bad , but in Richard Wright's case expensive buy - He fell out of his loft preseason = injured -
Then the pre match he tripped in a banned area of water sprinklers and missed the game - very alert not....

Richard Wrong, if you will...

I though Madar was ok !

He was better than ok!

I don't get these people who think he was crap, do they just see his hair and assume he was crap (which is a fair to be honest).

Yeah he missed a sitter in the derby but he was a good player, linked up well with Ferguson (even though he didn't like him), good passer of the ball and scored some goals. Had great technique too.

Ended up leaving us because Walter Smith is a knob.

He wasn't the worst, but he was pretty bad... The only player I've seen spoon a ball so bad at Goodison it went out of the stadium (~2006).

Both Naysmith and Valente were far better, and even they were bang average.

Quite embarrassing when we let his contract run out and then re-sign him because we couldn't get anyone else in time.

This.

"he played x amount of times when we finished 4th".... yet, he was that jarg he was let go.
Tbf to Gary Naysmith, he was very good (by comparison) when he first signed... he just went very off from there.

He was better than ok!

I don't get these people who think he was crap, do they just see his hair and assume he was crap (which is a fair to be honest).

Yeah he missed a sitter in the derby but he was a good player, linked up well with Ferguson (even though he didn't like him), good passer of the ball and scored some goals. Had great technique too.

Ended up leaving us because Walter Smith is a knob.

WHat was this about?

WHat was this about?

I think it was in Tony Adams book, Madar was being all snide with Adams and he spoke to Ferguson (who was captain) and said something along the lines of "Madar keeps elbowing and pinching me etc" to which Ferguson responded with "chin him, he's a tw*t".

GK - Richard Wright

LB - David Burrows

CB - Per Kroldrup

CB - Antolin Alcaraz

RB - Cuco Martina

LM - Aiden McGeady

CM - Davy Klassen

CM - Mitch Ward

RM - Andy Van Der Meyde

ST - Brett Angell

ST - Sandro Ramirez

Status