Our Wage Bill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dymak

Player Valuation: £40m
Does anyone know what our wage bill is? Because I get the impression that we are demanding a top half finish despite having a bottom half wage bill? I'm happy to be corrected, but it would be interesting to know how we fair in respect of wages, as it would allow us to amend our expectations as appropriate?

Our top wage hasn't changed much since 2008, it's circa 80k. Watford pay higher wages than Everton.

No they dont.

I can only base this of what is on the internet obviously but we pay 83M a year. Watford pay 41M (7th and 16th respectively.)

The clubs you would expect to pay more than us do so. We are the highest paying club to pay under 100M a year.

No they dont.

I can only base this of what is on the internet obviously but we pay 83M a year. Watford pay 41M (7th and 16th respectively.)

The clubs you would expect to pay more than us do so. We are the highest paying club to pay under 100M a year.

If your figures are correct it seems that we have a midtable wage bill, but our highest earner earns less than Watford's highest earner.

If your figures are correct it seems that we have a midtable wage bill, but our highest earner earns less than Watford's highest earner.

As far as I am aware their highest earner is Mario Suarez on 42k a week and he doesnt even play for them as he is out on loan!

Our squad seems to be quite close when it comes to wages which is a good thing I reckon for club harmony.

West Ham was the one close to ours.

Sunderlands (some how..) is 10th. Which just goes to show that you cant just pay decent wages and expect better results.

That's this year's, last year and the season before that Sunderland were around ours. I checked and Newcastle was also higher. Stoke were also amongst it which I didn't even think about.

Screenshot_20160930-225135.jpg

As far as I am aware their highest earner is Mario Suarez on 42k a week and he doesnt even play for them as he is out on loan!

Our squad seems to be quite close when it comes to wages which is a good thing I reckon for club harmony.

Deeney is on a reported 100k a week. More than our current highest earner. I think our current highest earner does not earn much more than a 2008 Arteta.

Status
Not open for further replies.