Our So Called Experienced Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillLovesRoo

Player Valuation: £6m
I think you would struggle to find a side in the premier league who has more young kids playing first team football at the moment, which i see as a great positive at the moment and im sure alot of these kids will go on to be great players for everton in the future, but what our the expereienced players doing to help them?

We have in our squad right now Davies, Baninigme, Holgate, Kenny, Lookman, Calvert Lewin & Vlasic all getting decent amount of game time compared to other players there age at other premier league clubs, when a young player comes into a team you often hear them say stuff like "just having "insert experienced player name here" along side me talking me through the game helped me so much.

I dont see that with our experienced players, who is helping Holgate with his positioning, or talking to Kenny about when and when not to bomb on, i dont see anyone offering advice to Davies or Baniningime about when to give the ball and where to be, Lookman and Calvert Lewin are learning on there own with no instruction.

Considering we have a team full of international, ex club and ex international captains its a joke, Schneiderlin, Williams, jagielka, Sigurdsson you never see the mtalking at all.

Fergies United team had some great pro's along side them, Bruce, Pallister, Schmeichel, Keane, Cantona - they helped the kids so much, but is uppose they were elite players

The young leeds team that was ace until it all blew up with the likes of Harte, Bridges, Kewell, Woodgate, Bowyer, Smith etc had the likes of Martyn, Radebe, Batty, Kelly all helping them through games

West Ham had a squad that got relegated consisitng of Glen Johnson, Joe Cole, Michael Carrick, jermaine Defoe in there team, but these kids had no one to help them in match, only lazy, un commited, fan%ys (sound familiar)

The premier league is ruthless, and the experienced players know every trick in the book how to exploit any space given or dwelling on a ball etc, and the experienced players need to help the kids with this.

These young players are putting all the effort in, why are the experienced players not helping them?

Status
Not open for further replies.