Our Run In - Points Prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.

I expect us to start turning over the teams above us in the league currently.
Especially the carts across the park. We as fans need to go their and have faith. Looking at predictions, most optimistically hoping for a draw, a lot already expecting 0.
They are a gang of limited, run around biffs. We can smash 'em!

Sunderland (H) |3
Tottenham (A) |0
West Brom (H) |1
Hull City (H) |3
Liverpool (A) |0
Man Utd (A) |0
Leicester (H) |1
Burnley (H) |3
West Ham (A) |1
Chelsea (H) |0
Swansea (A) |0
Watford (H) |1
Arsenal (A) |0

13 POINTS

How come you think we will do so poorly, particularly given the run we're on? I appreciate we started off well this season, then won 1 in 11 from September onwards so that could be a reason behind your prediction.

But the team is in a far better position now than September. A couple of youngsters have been selected and impressed - Holgate and Davies. We have brought in some good additions in Schneiderlin and Lookman, McCarthy has done well in the limited games he's played. We have a striker aiming to be the top scorer with a realistic chance of achieving it. Robles has kept 5 clean sheets in 8. Barry and Jagielka have been phased out of the starting line up, and Barkley appears to have some confidence back. I think we will get at least 18, but expecting around 21/22.

Realistically 18 we've all been supporting Everton long enough to know that we will drop a few points that we should have won before the end of the season. Either that or we'll go on amazing run and finish on level points with 4th placed team but with a worse goal difference. Everton that.

I expect us to start turning over the teams above us in the league currently.
Especially the carts across the park. We as fans need to go their and have faith. Looking at predictions, most optimistically hoping for a draw, a lot already expecting 0.
They are a gang of limited, run around biffs. We can smash 'em!
But won't.

Sunderland (H) |3
Tottenham (A) |0
West Brom (H) |1
Hull City (H) |3
Liverpool (A) |0
Man Utd (A) |1
Leicester (H) |3
Burnley (H) |3
West Ham (A) |1
Chelsea (H) |1
Swansea (A) |1