Our rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jags..class

Player Valuation: £70m
How do you rate our rivals so far, it's seems that Leicester title win has woken up man u, city and chelsea.

Are we good enough for top 4?

Man u have added physically and are looking frightening and is their fear factor coming back?
Jose have made excellent signings but easy when you have the money. Getting ibra was quality as he also hates pep with Jose.

City made a top move by recruiting Pep and will easily get top 4 with man u

Chelsea have an impressive manager and is animated in the sidelines, very likeable.
Kante was a quailty signing,costa is a liability and could cost them top 4?

Wenger always get top 4 but they have to fail once and can it be this season? Wenger lack of spending in critical areas is shocking

Top 4 will be harder this season

Liverpool team does not impresss, to many primadonas in the team, they need a defensive midfielder quickly and a new left back plus a new keeper and also a defender plus their wingers are crap.

Klopp is a good manger, he a motivator who expects his players to run and run but a clown at the same time, playing up to the camera and lack of European games may give them the advantage over spurs and arsenal.

Leicester
Can't do it again but can they get top 4? They still have the same manager, same players except for Kante? Can one player leave them vulnerable. They should have signed our Gueye.

City and man u plus chelsea have won their first two games and I'm hoping that this is not the norm and will start dropping points soon
Bournemouth and Southampton were poor as Southampton have sold to many players and need to buy quick. Man u have had an easy start so far and let's hope progba is not that good.

Chelsea have beaten West Ham and Watford so far
City have beaten Sunderland and Stoke for far

So easy starts for the big 3

Teams who can take points from the big three is

Leicester
Us
Liverpool
Spurs
West Ham
Arsenal

Sorry for rambling but this last week in the transfer window is going to explode

...we've got 19 rivals, best judge how things are after 10 games because that is usually an indicator of where you'll be and who the teams are around you. Much too early now.
I'd go even further and say wait till after Christmas

We could overtake arsenal but we'll have to fend off spurs to do it, theyre looking the best of the rest this year
We need a second striker; like last week

....that is very optimistic after 2 games.
Going more off the squads than anything mate
I dont think we'll get top 4 personally cause the team is still in transition, be next year before we're ready to mount a serious challenge but i reckon europa is a reasonable target

Going more off the squads than anything mate
I dont think we'll get top 4 personally cause the team is still in transition, be next year before we're ready to mount a serious challenge but i reckon europa is a reasonable target

....hope you're right, based on pre-season a mid table position would be fine for me. Our squad needs to fit how RK wants to play, that's why his transfer targets might not be to everybody's liking.

....hope you're right, based on pre-season a mid table position would be fine for me. Our squad needs to fit how RK wants to play, that's why his transfer targets might not be to everybody's liking.

I have if not complete faith in him a growing faith
Hes addressed the defensive issues, brought the fitness issues to light and based on yesterday compared with spurs seems to be addressing that too

Just place half grand on us finishing TOP 4 and 10quid on winning the league

This will be our defining season or I'm just a foolish idiot who knows nothing about Football

Status
Not open for further replies.