Our remaining games...

How many points will we get from our remains games...?

• 5-10 points. =. Poor

Votes: 90 62.9%
  • 11-15 points. = fair

Votes: 37 25.9%
  • 16-20 points. = good

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • 21 -25 points. = very good

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • 25 - 30 points. = great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30 -33. Points. =. Excellent

Votes: 5 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cardiff away. 1-1
Liverpool. Home. 0-2
Newcastle. Away. 1-1
Chelsea. Home. 1-0
West ham. Away. 1-0
Arsenal. Home. 1-1
Fulham. Away. 1-1
Man Utd. Home. 1-2
C Palace. Away. 2-1
Burnley. Home. 3-1
Tottenham. Away. 2-0

That's 10 points from the last eleven games....

43 points finish which is 6 points worse than last season....

Marco Silva given more time to restructure & plan for the future....

Beat Cardiff, Fulham and Burnley, draw a few so around 11 points. Terrible really

An optimistic 11 for me.

But I would not be surprised if we didn't make 10 and only just scrape survival. If we don't beat Cardiff Tuesday then I can see it happening.

Cardiff - win
Liverpool - draw
Newcastle - lose
Chelsea - win
West Ham - lose
Arsenal - lose
Fulham - win
Man Utd - lose
Crystal Palace - lose
Burnley - win
Tottenham - lose

Poll suggests not much faith in the team or the manager...

Silva has a big job ahead of him & we will know by the end of the season whether he is up to it or not...

If we end up on 5-10 points as the poll suggests then maybe it's bye bye Silva...

If we win the Derby and draw 4 more giving us 40 points it will have been a terrible season, but there will have been a "Silva lining" and we can build for next season lol:dance::drunk:

If we win the Derby and draw 4 more giving us 40 points it will have been a terrible season, but there will have been a "Silva lining" and we can build for next season lol:dance::drunk:

If Silva does keep his job, let's hope he deploys a new defence coach to sort out our defensive frailties...

I’ve ventured a pessimistic 11, but it’s quite a tough run in of fixtures irrespective of the (poor) form we’re in. I just hope we can turn in a few good results particularly at home to lift the spirits and end a difficult season on a more positive note than we’ve seen recently. Onwards and upwards then from the summer fingers crossed.

Losing the derby did totally hammer us. However the effect has been such that you wonder of the mental toughness behind the scenes never mind the players who we know lack leadership and a Mick Lyons never say die spirit. two more wins three more draws for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.