Our next manager......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next 3 games are critical and give us a better idea where we actually are. Was always a tough battle against Arsenal, i did think we would put up a better fight. Performance was disappointing, the turnovers were an absolute shambles.
No significant points from the next games and we probably are in deep doo dah, with confidence levels shot for players and the fans well and truely on everyones back. No idea what the answer is though, we have done the manager merrygoround, where will the roulette wheel stop this time...

When my dear departed Dad & I had season tickets in the 90’s we used to go to GP expecting us to win, not hoping. Of course sometimes the opposition turned up and were better on the day, that’s life. I feel for those going regularly atm watching this mind numbing stuff. No goals scored in 3 home games? Unacceptable.

na, with the exception of Pickford, coleman, Keane and DCL the squad has totally changed.
Every time this happens the players get blamed.
It's not the players, It's the coaches and manager.
It really is that simple. We've been hiring crap manager after crap manager (except Ancelotti)
Rubbish

If Rooney is ever mentioned as our manager just deduct the points relegate us now and shut up shop. The club could sink no lower.
I’d normally endorse this statement but I think a yard brush could ‘manage’ our team more effectively than the current incumbent.
Rooney would be marginally more effective than a yard brush , although it’s fine margins .

If Rooney is ever mentioned as our manager just deduct the points relegate us now and shut up shop. The club could sink no lower.
Be the kind of ching this 777 lot would believe would ingratiate them with the Goodison faithful.
Really don't think Dyche is going anywhere well not until this lot have controll of the club. Until then Dyche is pretty much safe.

Be the kind of ching this 777 lot would believe would ingratiate them with the Goodison faithful.
Really don't think Dyche is going anywhere well not until this lot have controll of the club. Until then Dyche is pretty much safe.

Am not sure 777 would have that outlook tbh, if anything I think they'll be likely not to appoint Rooney because of the romance.

These are cold hard business people, some of the guys there have been in the red bull model and the city group, they'll appoint a manager who they believe will get results.

I think when they are in a Bill is out, the blue romance stuff is out the window.

The lad left Wolves mate because they didnt have any resources..............!

This is true, but it's also true to say that he accepted the Wolves job when they were languishing at the bottom of the table half way through last season.

Good wages and a fat bonus for keeping us up could tempt him!

Its like this whole thread is full of brand new Everton fans who havent yet realised that the club hiring a new manager every year has failed every year for the last decade or so.

Or you could look at it another way, and say that changing our managers has been a necessary action that has allowed us to maintain our Premier League status.

Pretty much all of our sacked managers were taking us down. We would already have been relegated had we not sacked them.

Status
Not open for further replies.