Our most loyal player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton supporters; demand loyalty from their players but don't give it back in return

If you want the great players to stick around you'd be best served not treating the average ones like crap on the soles of your shoes the minute they get old

If I was Richarlison and I saw the way our fans treated Hibbert, Osman and Jags, then the only thought I'd have would be "If they'll do it to them then they'll do it to me. I best get my move and my money whilst I still can"

Amen.

Southall number 1 in all aspects. Labone number 2. That moron Blue Bill actually dared compare Keane to Labone. Why doesn't he just fall down the steps of a reinvigorated boys pen.

Everton supporters; demand loyalty from their players but don't give it back in return

If you want the great players to stick around you'd be best served not treating the average ones like crap on the soles of your shoes the minute they get old

If I was Richarlison and I saw the way our fans treated Hibbert, Osman and Jags, then the only thought I'd have would be "If they'll do it to them then they'll do it to me. I best get my move and my money whilst I still can"
Great post mate, they way we abuse players is disgusting at times, we have to be one of the worst fan bases for doing it. I remember Hull coming to Goodison a while back and getting a result, after the game the manager said in his interviiew that he knew the players would turn on the players after 30 minutes so to sit back and frustrate them at the start.

Loyalty is a two way street, just like respect.

Great post mate, they way we abuse players is disgusting at times, we have to be one of the worst fan bases for doing it. I remember Hull coming to Goodison a while back and getting a result, after the game the manager said in his interviiew that he knew the players would turn on the players after 30 minutes so to sit back and frustrate them at the start.

Loyalty is a two way street, just like respect.

.... Not necessarily a given for loyal players though. Cahill, Baines, Coleman, to name a few have always been well-received by the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.