Our Gueye, Magaye Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alio

They call me Avocado Baby
So, already bagged a couple of goals and some high praise from Saha....will he play a game this season?

And where was he playing against Bury, I've only seen the goals? Looked to be in the middle somewhere? Will he give us some width out on the left, or the right?

Do we have pretty high hopes for this man? Will Moyes say he's like "a new signing" FFS?

2 Thumbs fresh

efc__1277922088_gueye-home.jpg

Would love to see him given a good run in the team. If we can pick Victor week in and week out then surely we should give him a decent run as he appears to know where the net is (unlike our Vic).

He played on the right in the first half and on the left in the second.

He looked good in the highlights, but I didn't watch the full game. Artetafan didn't rate his performance but a lot of other people did.

Should've got more chances last season, this season i'll be disappointed if he doesn't get a run, its not like he's young and fragile, there are players starting for club and country who are much younger than him. From what i've seen he's got bags of potential, he just needs games to realise it. Was even tempted to get 'Gueye' on the back of the new home shirt, got a sneaky feeling this is his big year to thrive *fingers crossed*.

So, already bagged a couple of goals and some high praise from Saha....will he play a game this season?

And where was he playing against Bury, I've only seen the goals? Looked to be in the middle somewhere? Will he give us some width out on the left, or the right?

Do we have pretty high hopes for this man? Will Moyes say he's like "a new signing" FFS?

2 Thumbs fresh

efc__1277922088_gueye-home.jpg

LOVE the way he said - (The EPL ) ..The Toffeest League in the World ...

Amen , Geuye-Boy , Lid , FFS !!!

I reckon if he's given games this season he could go from a Gueye-boy to a Gueye-man (perhaps even a Gueye-lord)!!

Let's hope Moyes gives him chances, instead of playing him out of necessity when our obligatory injury crisis hits around mid-Feb.

A good Carling Cup run would be helpful for once.

He played on the right in the first half and on the left in the second.

He looked good in the highlights, but I didn't watch the full game. Artetafan didn't rate his performance but a lot of other people did.

I was watching on Everton TV rather than live which might have made a difference but yeah, great second goal aside, I thought he had a poor game. Kept losing the ball, playing the wrong pass, scuffing his shots, it wasn't pretty. Works hard, though and that second goal was a peach.

I like his direct play and he can cross a ball quite well. His decision making is quite poor but I think this relates to tiredness. I noticed at pre season last year and in the game against bury this year he noticeably struggles in the second half. I look forward to seeing more of him this year.

Have to agree that besides his goals he didnt have a great game . Its a bit early to be raving or critical about individual performances .

Whilst it would be nice to see more of Maggie next season , it would be nicer to see him kept out of the team by a 10m + spanking new signing .

Status
Not open for further replies.