Our club ambassadors and the spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNJ1878

Player Valuation: £40m
Mate of mine was at some event a couple of days ago. Stuart was there, as was Snodin.

Stuarts take on Richarlison:

"We got top money for him" (arguably, decent, but not top)

"He won't be missed" (lol)

"Was disinterested and only started playing when he realised no other clubs were in for him." (idiot)

Call me a cynic, but that sounds a lot like the standard Everton deflection tactic.

Mate of mine was at some event a couple of days ago. Stuart was there, as was Snodin.

"Was disinterested and only started playing when he realised no other clubs were in for him." (idiot)

Call me a cynic, but that sounds a lot like the standard Everton deflection tactic.

I'm not sure it's a club diktat but rather the fact that even former players will likely turn into Everton dars.

I'm not sure it's a club diktat but rather the fact that even former players will likely turn into Everton dars.

…I doubt it’s a diktat, I can’t see the club communicating what to say to their staff otherwise somebody would leak it.
I doubt they sat around a table and came up with the line to take.

But It is undeniably a bizzare take on the whole thing, and smells suspiciously like other fan favourite departures.

As for the club ambassadors themselves, it's still very odd not a single scouser has ever been in the role. (though to be honest we have far bigger things to worry about than who to wheel out now and again)

I doubt they sat around a table and came up with the line to take.

But It is undeniably a bizzare take on the whole thing, and smells suspiciously like other fan favourite departures.

As for the club ambassadors themselves, it's still very odd not a single scouser has ever been in the role. (though to be honest we have far bigger things to worry about than who to wheel out now and again)

That's pretty much their job though isn't it? I don't think it's odd that we have not had a scouser in the role, who would you suggest? Rooney? McMahon? Billy Kenny?

Anyone else has jobs already.

That's pretty much their job though isn't it? I don't think it's odd that we have not had a scouser in the role, who would you suggest? Rooney? McMahon? Billy Kenny?

Anyone else has jobs already.
We'll that's just it. We don't have many sane locals to choose from.

Maybe Degsy, but it would distract him from his golf.

Whilst it's arguably a bit of spin it's very obvious that Richarlison really wanted to leave and we had little option but to sell him.

I don’t think you could ever call him disinterested. His actual technical ability level is up for debate but he was never found wanting for desire.

As long as you mean Mountfield and not Hatton!

What's Dave Watson doing these days?
Hahaha. Deffo Mountfield.

I have tried to erase Hatton from my memory.

No idea what Watson is up to.
I don’t think you could ever call him disinterested. His actual technical ability level is up for debate but he was never found wanting for desire.
Exactly, which is why the claim by Stuart is utterly bizzare.

Sounds like the ramblings of an utter moron tbh. I wouldn’t get too upset because his take is so wide of the mark that it wouldn’t influence anybody

I am reliably informed that at the end of the selection process, the successful “ambassador” is strapped to a chair with their eyes held open (Bill got the idea from a clockwork orange) they are then forced to sit through this video on a perpetual loop for 2 hours before they are let loose around civilians:

Status
Not open for further replies.