2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably jarg on the specifics but you can’t really not think there are problems in the locker room. If it is Niasse or Davies then it won’t really be a problem to remove either when the squad surgery begins next month.

If it is true too then there’s only one likely source that would know and speak to the S*n and Talksport. Gravy boat or his son.
This
An 'Insider' is quoted, aka, a recently departed disgruntled ex employee??
Koff back to your villa Sam

..or perhaps the individuals concerned. The club should not entertain the outlet who published.

Will be interesting to see whether either party denies it.

No smoke without fire and all that.

I had to laugh at the bit that some players are threatening to leave due to the unrest.
I tell you what, right now I would not be in the slightest bit bothered if any one of the lazy, good for nothing, wasters left the club. Good riddance!!

They are all paid very good money to be professional. Looks like some of them can’t even be professional, never mind play well.

Will be interesting to see whether either party denies it.

No smoke without fire and all that.

I had to laugh at the bit that some players are threatening to leave due to the unrest.
I tell you what, right now I would not be in the slightest bit bothered if any one of the lazy, good for nothing, wasters left the club. Good riddance!!

They are all paid very good money to be professional. Looks like some of them can’t even be professional, never mind play well.

The quotes are made up

I'm sure someone posted that there had been an argument in training over a homosexual joke or reference months back.

Oumar is Muslim, perhaps he didn't like a reference towards him. I'm probably chatting utter rubbish, but this does ring a bell for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.