2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
It annoys me and I hate to say it but everytime I see Niasse lately I think wow that was alright that?

He’s been utter gash for us and makes horrendous choices but now and again he does things you think wow actually your alright when you want to be? And he begins to prove me wrong

That pull down and quick turn for the goal I thought was fantastic. He can’t shoot to save his life but he does have a bit of pace and creates a bit unlike anyone else in the team
I think you're overlooking Tubby Ashley's qualities. He shows a fabulous turn of pace when the rush is on at the FF cafeteria to get first dibs at the freshly cooked full English breakfast. And he creates as well : he creates a big bloody mess of food on his oversized plate

I think you're overlooking Tubby Ashley's qualities. He shows a fabulous turn of pace when the rush is on at the FF cafeteria to get first dibs at the freshly cooked full English breakfast. And he creates as well : he creates a big bloody mess of food on his oversized plate
I love you.

Surprised there are loads of people who still think we should sell him. Depends on what he wants himself, but if he’s happy to play a bench role, you’d be mad to sell him.

Why sell someone who impacts games? We’ve enough players who don’t impact a game whatsoever, get them gone first and foremost.

We would be idiots to sell him, which we are of course, but one thing he gets a lot of credit for from me, is he can be left out for weeks and when givin a chance he gives it 100 % no sulking

Status
Not open for further replies.