2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEA if he made a meal of it. For years we've moaned about every other team doing it at our expense. In all truth I don't believe it was a dive, just a player ensuring that when contact occurred the referee was strongly aware of it. I'd say that was optimising the outcome of Dann's impetuous decision to crowd him out.

Penalty fair and square. Not a chance they'll punish the Prince of Senegal for that. They'll support their officials.

Love this guy, the only one playing the game with a smile on his face in the team,

and loving it even more the fans are right behind him, he's become massively important to us now he's our first line of defence and he never stops moving, defenders must hate him.

Pure Ev-ton if we get the first retrospect ban for a dive. Considering we've been the most honest team especially in the moyes days.

Pure Ev-ton if we get the first retrospect ban for a dive. Considering we've been the most honest team especially in the moyes days.
The whole thing is a complete joke. Roy Hodgson is a complete piece of garbage with his post match comments. The only reason the fouls count was so high was because the ref was crap as Palace was diving all over the place. Hell, Loftus Cheek dropped every time he was sneezed at. They were the disgrace, not Everton.

They made contact with Oumar. Did he fall? Sure. But there was contact. There are 20 worse dives every week than Oumar's, where's the discipline for those?

Hope he doesn't turn into a Stracualursi like cult hero, he's defo a level above that. Reckon he could end up with 15 goals this year. Mad

Shows he was willing to take one for the team (yellow card for simulation, at worst). The RS were once famous for such "falling" in the box, but, of course, the media never questioned them, or asked for players to be suspended.
Probs because the rule on retrospective banning for diving didn't exist then

I am sure 90% of you stated, categorically, that he was the worst player ever to wear the shirt!

and until he went on loan to Hull he pretty much was amongst that list of players mate.

To say he looked anything other than shockingly poor is re-writing what happened

and until he went on loan to Hull he pretty much was amongst that list of players mate.

To say he looked anything other than shockingly poor is re-writing what happened

but now you look back and see him struggling to control the ball in monsoon type conditions on his debut, on the right touchline no less, and it makes sense how we couldn't see the player he is now

I am sure 90% of you stated, categorically, that he was the worst player ever to wear the shirt!
Yup, I did too. His first 5 attempts at a first touch were either poor or went out of play.

Then he literally had to let a ball run past him and it hit him in the leg and went back to the opposition.

He was utterly dreadful, and showed glimpses of what we see now with Hull. Hell, even there he had games where he'd score a goal somehow, in his own special way, and then misskick every next ball.

At least we can't say he's boring anyway... Expect the unexpected... Or the hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.