Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, still got to be Per Kroldrup. Didn't he cost 6 million when we had no money, played one game against Villa and we conceded 4 goals.
Yes but we got rid of him at no loss to ourselves if I remember correctly. Per Kroldrup was a foolish mistake that was swiftly rectified. With Niasse we'll be lucky to even get enough to cover the wages he's stolen from us in his time here, never mind any of the £13million he cost us!

I don't blame him for coming here, if you were in his situation would you turn down Everton?

I blame the previous managerial regime for making the decision to sign him in the first place

Oumar may be rubbish, but he did always try when he was on the pitch, so I'll be glad to see him gone but bear him no personal ill will and would like to wish him all the best

He could have sulked in the U23's but he seems to have worked hard in that set up, so fair play to him if he's gotten a move to another PL Team

I can actually see him doing well at Hull.

It's like when you go out for the day and leave the dog tied up at home. Once you get back and let him out for a run, he's so damn grateful that he licks you all over and will do anything for a bone.

Maybe a tad hopeful, but I don't feel he's been treated very well this season and I hope he manages to prove himself on-field with them.

I would love to see him do well at Hull :)

Yes but we got rid of him at no loss to ourselves if I remember correctly. Per Kroldrup was a foolish mistake that was swiftly rectified. With Niasse we'll be lucky to even get enough to cover the wages he's stolen from us in his time here, never mind any of the £13million he cost us!

Point of order... Oumar Niasse hasn't stolen wages. He was offered and signed a contract, and that entitles him to receive the agreed remuneration package.

It's not as if he didn't try either as others have pointed out. The fault lies solely at the feet of others.
It's fortunate that it's not as his feet, or he'd probably have tripped over it.
Hopefully he keeps Hull up and they decide to buy him in the summer though.

please don't loan him out, people will know how bad he is. As for now, we can still pretend he was a big money signing that flopped in the prem, good players have flopped in the prem before. Can still get a decent fee for him based on reputation imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.