2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see Oumar getting some playing time against the Hammers. Thought he gave a decent enough account of himself and made a few simple but effective passes during the game. Don't understand why he's being slated for his performance, to be honest; the guy's played something like one or two minutes football this season, so not sure what more people were expecting from him.

If he came on and scored, which he has done a few times off the bench, some would have blamed him for taking a goal away from kean.
He's a marked man for some.
Genuinely got no issues with him while he's still at the club. Ferguson and ancelotti have brought him into the squad and i can see why. His attitude has always been get on and give my all.

The poor 2800 that were at West Ham watching a pathetic excuse for a prem game in the worst stadium ever to grace the top flight at least had a few minutes of hilarity at the end.

The away fans gave no malice or abuse to Niasse just collectively started laughing at his 100% lack of anything resembling a first touch.

He surely never played as a ‘pro’ before we signed him?

Player of the season was touted by the club, couldn't find anything of the ilk.

A very dodgy deal.
I firmly believe we got him to salvage something out of being in the Ukraine for a good month getting the urine extracted out of us by Yarmolenko's agent and manager. We were out there being strung along for weeks 'negotiating', then pick Niasse up at the Airport on the way home to cover their embarrassment.

The poor 2800 that were at West Ham watching a pathetic excuse for a prem game in the worst stadium ever to grace the top flight at least had a few minutes of hilarity at the end.

The away fans gave no malice or abuse to Niasse just collectively started laughing at his 100% lack of anything resembling a first touch.

He surely never played as a ‘pro’ before we signed him?

He is no worse than the rest of them.

Not sure why his standards seem to be set differently to everyone else.

He had one bad touch when he came on, like any other player can do.

Last time he played there he scored...

We are awful...

The people acting like it was an abomination of a performance today are just bizarre. He was no worse (or better to be fair) than anyone else who played.

Ironically for such low expectations unless he’s scoring ( in his 10 min per 20 games) he gets the grief piled on. Ye h’es a terrible baller with it at his feet and shouldn’t be an Everton player. But he is more of a threat and has more heart than 90% of the cowards playing week in week out. He’s last on my priorities for players out. Just having that character in the training sessions is good enough for me to worry about him dead last.

Status
Not open for further replies.