2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet he's genuinely available for zero loan fee and any club paying a very small percentage of his wages, like 25% or something. Yet still nobody wants him. Same goes for Martina, Bolasie and Mirallas. Nobody wants these losers.

I bet he's genuinely available for zero loan fee and any club paying a very small percentage of his wages, like 25% or something. Yet still nobody wants him. Same goes for Martina, Bolasie and Mirallas. Nobody wants these losers.

It's going to be the equivalent of blowing an almighty load after a week's build up next summer when we get shut of this motley crew.

It's going to be the equivalent of blowing an almighty load after a week's build up next summer when we get shut of this motley crew.
I'll be in the Lisbon celebrating that's for sure

I don't want to dislike the players (personally - and not based on their footballing ability, or lack thereof), but their seeming refusal to leave us despite us adding millions to their bank accounts makes me furious.

And the thing is, regardless of if they stay or go out on loan, they'll still be earning the exact same wage, as Everton would be topping up whatever the club taking them cannot afford.

Proper cannot stand the situation. If it was just one or two of them, relative low earners who were sticking around, I could maybe just about stomach it, but these massive contracts just sat there with the players not expected to even contribute to training, never mind play a game ...

Can you imagine the atmosphere with these still hanging around the club. Silva has made it perfectly clear they’re not in his plans and I can hardly see him wanting them involved in training with others who are vying for first team places.

Has got zero chance of getting in the team unless we get injuries. Despite our recent love affair with the lad and wanting him to do well, he was a truly awful signing and a proper waste of money.

Has got zero chance of getting in the team unless we get injuries. Despite our recent love affair with the lad and wanting him to do well, he was a truly awful signing and a proper waste of money.
I don’t get this love affair talk or wanting him to do well. Obviously every player we sign we hope they have a great career with us. But it was pretty clear after watching this guy for 10 minutes that he was totally out of his depth. And I wanted him out the club ASAP after that.

I don’t get this love affair talk or wanting him to do well. Obviously every player we sign we hope they have a great career with us. But it was pretty clear after watching this guy for 10 minutes that he was totally out of his depth. And I wanted him out the club ASAP after that.
He helped Silva out at Hull, I reckon they get on ok that’s why Niasse doesn’t mind staying whether he plays or not.

He has won us games during his time here. Its more than a some of our players over the years can say.

Status
Not open for further replies.