2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
His technique for the headed goal against Bournemouth at home the previous year showed that all the coaching in the world doesn’t guarantee goals.....I just wish Holgate had taken note on Sunday. Niasse will go down as some kind of weird cult hero for his eventful Everton career......but how he was ever considered good enough to play here must cause discomfort for those that sanctioned the deal and the financial cost to the club during his tenure for what he has ever delivered. A criminal waste of money but unfortunately not the worst.

His technique for the headed goal against Bournemouth at home the previous year showed that all the coaching in the world doesn’t guarantee goals.....I just wish Holgate had taken note on Sunday. Niasse will go down as some kind of weird cult hero for his eventful Everton career......but how he was ever considered good enough to play here must cause discomfort for those that sanctioned the deal and the financial cost to the club during his tenure for what he has ever delivered. A criminal waste of money but unfortunately not the worst.
I'd take 3 Niasse style failures over 1 gylfi any day.

Oumar and richy up front together

tenor.gif

Kevin Reeves is your man

Status
Not open for further replies.