2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obviously you don’t like him, I’ve always seen him as a useful squad player always looks like he has a goal in him. Something DCL and Tosun didn’t really show in Silvas whole time here. But under Dunc DCL has improved no end so who knows what the future holds for our squad.
He makes my eyes bleed everytime I see him.

He is crap but I have to give him credit. He is ok to bring on . Throws himself about. Causes little problems. Could be worse. Never never in a million years a starter.

How’s he still here? I’d rather us have a striker from the youth team get a chance on the bench. His only good attributes are his pace and work rate. He’d never get over 10 goals and that’s if he played every game and minute

How’s he still here? I’d rather us have a striker from the youth team get a chance on the bench. His only good attributes are his pace and work rate. He’d never get over 10 goals and that’s if he played every game and minute

"His only good attributes are his pace and work rate"

Sounds a pretty good basis to start from to me.
Never had a problem with this lad. He's scored a few being thrown on from the bench in the past. Thats when hes even got on the bench. Dont really see why the likes of tosun has any more right to be on it than niasse.
Ok he's not the answer long term but he gets a bit of a kicking from some everton fans unfairly in my opinion. Never ever seen him just strolling around half arsed. He gives it his all. Something ferguson obviously appreciates and why he's been brought back in from the cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.