2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your time has come sweet prince,forfill your destiny
D4qn33zWsAEaiTp.jpeg

But ironically when we were looking like relegation cannon fodder under Koeman - niasse came in with his awful footballing ability and tremendous heart, desire and application and managed to drag us into games that we ended up winning.

Funny some Everton fans..... gone from being stood outside bargain booze begging for 20p so they can buy a can of tennants super - to spitting out a £5 pint of peroni cos it's served from the wrong glass whilst taking the piss out of the bloke who gave you 20p's trainers.

i was making the point that calvert-lewin has had much better service and his record is still worse than niasse's.

i was making the point that calvert-lewin has had much better service and his record is still worse than niasse's.

I'm making the point that some Evertoniams behave like a bunch of intolerant snobs whether it be niasse, DCL and many other players who don't seem to have the grand reputation of the likes of Schneiderlein, lukaku, mirallas that makes them indulge half arsed efforts from players who don't care about the club vs ones who do.

Not gonna get us anywhere though is it? And he never was.

That's not the point.... the point is the hilarious hypocrisy and inability of some fans to call out the proper charlatans who have stolen a living from our club.... degrading the shirt, poisoning the spirit of a side that should have 11 players fighting together....

A team can be held together one lesser talented - but professionally committed player and equally destroyed by a talented gutless fraud. Yet they are the ones who seem to escape criticism.

That's not the point.... the point is the hilarious hypocrisy and inability of some fans to call out the proper charlatans who have stolen a living from our club.... degrading the shirt, poisoning the spirit of a side that should have 11 players fighting together....

A team can be held together one lesser talented - but professionally committed player and equally destroyed by a talented gutless fraud. Yet they are the ones who seem to escape criticism.
I don’t think Walcott, who you cited as your example, has been immune at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.