2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niasse is a very limited footballer but he does bring energy and enthusiasm to the team.
I think back to the Leicester game where we never looked as if we might score, we were slow in the build up and unimaginative in our play. It was only when Bernard came on that improved somewhat. I thought that Niasse just might have caused Maguire some problems with his pace and never say die attitude.

As Niasse doesn't know what he will do next then how can the defenders marking him know. I do think there will be buyers for him as he does have something to offer a team.

Horribly under-rated relative to our other options, yes he's not technical but he gives centre-backs a much harder time than the other two. When have DCL or Tosun ever engineered a goal (for themselves or someone else) from pure endeavor and hustle alone.

Not that it's worth mentioning, Silva is clearly not interested.
He's probably in the top three finishers at the club and he works the hardest.
The problem is the rest of his game is absolute trash.Still a bit surprising Silva hasn't used him as a sub more given he knows him and the lack of goal scorers.

He's probably in the top three finishers at the club and he works the hardest.
The problem is the rest of his game is absolute trash.Still a bit surprising Silva hasn't used him as a sub more given he knows him and the lack of goal scorers.
his footballing ability is pretty poor but give him a half chance in the box and he isn't shabby, he often gets a decent shot off. Anyway, we need much much better than the Prince

He's in my car, just waiting to be told where to drive him to! Been at club 3 years and still can't shift him!

Apparently Cardiff want him on loan, the fee to buy him was too much. I hope he goes as he won’t get much game time here and a fee of a few million and his wages off the books would be good.

no one will be buying Tosun and he defo wont be pushing for a move. he'll hapilly stay here for the next 3.5 years on 120k a week.

HAPPILY

Totally disagree. He is a family man with a new baby. He still goes to Asda with his mum. As soon as he gets a chance to head home he will be gone. He aint about money (hence shopping in asda).

Totally disagree. He is a family man with a new baby. He still goes to Asda with his mum. As soon as he gets a chance to head home he will be gone. He aint about money (hence shopping in asda).

hahahahahahhahahaha yeah ok.

he'll head straight back to besiktas and take a £100,000 A WEEK pay cut.

hahahhahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.