Online football PPV

Status
Not open for further replies.

And also do you think the likes of Liverpool and United for example will be happy to give all the teams in the league an equal share of their money?

Oh hell no.

The turkeys will not vote for Christmas.

And also do you think the likes of Liverpool and United for example will be happy to give all the teams in the league an equal share of their money?

Oh hell no.

The turkeys will not vote for Christmas.

They'll do whatever they can to gain a competitive advantage...just as we would if the situation were reversed.

PPV with the option to support a specific club with the revenue, or a division of revenue by support, would turn the Prem into La Liga in a hurry.

They'll do whatever they can to gain a competitive advantage...just as we would if the situation were reversed.

PPV with the option to support a specific club with the revenue, or a division of revenue by support, would turn the Prem into La Liga in a hurry.

Yeah, so good luck getting the votes needed to pass this through.

As I say in this thread, it wont be happening anytime soon, the numbers dont add up.

"The chances of a “Premflix” channel happening in England, where Sky Sports has around six million subscribers and BT Sport close to two million, are slim. "

I have been crying out for this over here. I'm not giving Telenet 45 Euro a month for 2 games a week that we're never on and the Dutch league, for a start.

Currently any viewer in the UK who wants to watch every Premier League game legally needs to subscribe to Sky, BT Sport and Amazon Prime.

Paying for all three typically costs about £912 a year,
kinell!

I'd pay to watch only Everton games and only if my cash went to everton (and whoever we're playing) and no other club.
The problem with that is that more people will want to watch the CL regular teams, meaning they will end up with more income making their stranglehold on things harder to break

The problem with that is that more people will want to watch the CL regular teams, meaning they will end up with more income making their stranglehold on things harder to break
I'm not sure about that. People currently are pushed a brand by the corps. If people had full choice insure more would follow their local club.

Status
Not open for further replies.