One for the older boys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario Terracotta

Player Valuation: £70m
When I think of the fees involved now back to the days when we were Kings in 1985,here goes!!!
Southall-£150k,Stevens-0,Van den Hauwe-£90k,Ratcliffe-0,Mountfield-£35k,Reid-£60k,Steven-£300k,Heath-£700k,Sharp-£120k,Bracewell-£250k,Sheedy-£100k,Gray-£200k,Harper-£35k,Richardson-0,totalling just over TWO MILLION quid to watch the finest team in blue it has been my privilege to follow, two million quid, aye,aye,aye(Dario puts slippers on and lights pipe lol)

When I think of the fees involved now back to the days when we were Kings in 1985,here goes!!!
Southall-£150k,Stevens-0,Van den Hauwe-£90k,Ratcliffe-0,Mountfield-£35k,Reid-£60k,Steven-£300k,Heath-£700k,Sharp-£120k,Bracewell-£250k,Sheedy-£100k,Gray-£200k,Harper-£35k,Richardson-0,totalling just over TWO MILLION quid to watch the finest team in blue it has been my privilege to follow, two million quid, aye,aye,aye(Dario puts slippers on and lights pipe lol)
Different now agents film star wages - no loyalty......money is the common denominator sorry to say........

Different now agents film star wages - no loyalty......money is the common denominator sorry to say........
Even so Joey the sum total of that squad is frightening, the only really massive deal was Inchy from Stoke,our team was really built on a shoestring.

Status
Not open for further replies.