ON THIS DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beat header of the ball i have ever seen in a blue shirt! Even when you take the likes of Royle, Gray and Sharp into account! I have never seen anyone with the range of header he had! Bullet headers, glancing headers, some scored by rising above his markers, others by flinging himself to the floor and glancing them up into the top corner. I absolutely loved the guy, and annoyingly, he barely looks any older today, the big handsome sod!

Thanks for reminding me of that.
39 years ffs that is truly frightening. Having racked up to the match hoping Latch would do it, well into the second half I thought his chance had gone.
When he scored his first the Old Lady exploded like I had never experienced. I am convinced the ref was taken in by the occasion and would have given a penalty for the slightest thing. From hearing a pin drop when Bob began his run to the ball and a split second later when the ball was in the net, that noise I can still hear it now.

My mission today is to find the supplement the Express published showing photographs of each of his goals.
Dave Thomas should have got 50% given the crosses he put in for him.
I don't remember a supplement i would like to see that I suggest you find that before you do anything else today,and your right about Dave Thomas.

Status
Not open for further replies.