Old Everton Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

edinevertonian

Player Valuation: £100k
Doing a tidy up and looking to sell some shirts. These are 3 of them that might interest somebody. These are so XXL and never worn. They grey away one is the oldest I have.

Attachments

• IMG_20200523_135911.jpg
    IMG_20200523_135911.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_20200523_135748.jpg
    IMG_20200523_135748.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_20200523_133542.jpg
    IMG_20200523_133542.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 133
Can anyone remember what was so special about this shirt? My nephew is moving house and sent me a pic, I bought it him when he was a kid. I know it was the 125th anniversary.

Attachments

• IMG-20200524-WA0019.jpg
    IMG-20200524-WA0019.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 114
Can anyone remember what was so special about this shirt? My nephew is moving house and sent me a pic, I bought it him when he was a kid. I know it was the 125th anniversary.
The embroidery isn't standard - doesn't the tags give you any clues? Haven't seen it before - could you post a pic of the sleeve?

The embroidery isn't standard - doesn't the tags give you any clues? Haven't seen it before - could you post a pic of the sleeve?

I'll get him to take a couple more pics. I can just about remember buying it for him.

I did a bit of Google research and for the statement below from one that was for sale......

The item listed for sale is for a rare , Brand New With Tags , authentic and original Puma , Everton , Away Strip , Short Sleeved shirt from several years ago.

The shirt derives from Everton's 125th Anniversary season in 2003 and would certainly prove a worthwhile addition to any shirt collection.

The product has limited edition FA Cup Winners embroidery on both the front and left sleeve.

The shirt is finished in Orange and Royal Blue colours.

According to the attached labels , Puma officially classify the shirt colours as ' Amber ' and ' Reflex Royal '.

The collar , sleeve cuffs , club badge , sponsors logo and manufacturers logo are all finished in Royal blue.

The front upper right hand side chest section displays the manufacturers ' Puma ' logo which is finished in thick Royal Blue coloured felt material.

Sited directly below the Puma logo is ' L/E ( Limited Edition ) 6 Of 50 '

The front upper left hand side chest section displays the clubs badge which is also finished in thick Royal Blue coloured felt type material and silver coloured background threading.

Sited on the central chest section is the club's sponsor's details ' KEJIAN ' which is likewise finished in thick Royal Blue coloured felt type material.

The front right hand side bottom of the shirt displays a thick rubberised material badge which states ' 125th Anniversary 1878 Everton Football Club 2003 Authentic Team Apparel ' and finished in navy blue , white and silver colouring.

The rear of the shirt is plain Orange ( Amber ) in colour.

The left sleeve displays a truly stunning embroidered FA Cup in silver threading with the script ' FA Cup Winners 1906 , 1933 , 1966 , 1984 and 1995 ' directly below same.

The embroidery really makes this shirt stand out.

Doing a tidy up and looking to sell some shirts. These are 3 of them that might interest somebody. These are so XXL and never worn. They grey away one is the oldest I have.
How much were you wanting for them would be handy mate ?

The tags don't really say anything other than the puma description of temperate shirt, slim fit etc

Attachments

• IMG-20200524-WA0025.jpg
    IMG-20200524-WA0025.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG-20200524-WA0026.jpg
    IMG-20200524-WA0026.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 91
The tags don't really say anything other than the puma description of temperate shirt, slim fit etc
That will be worth a few quid. Less if it’s a small size.
To be honest it’s probably not an official made item - seem to remember them now...

Status
Not open for further replies.