Old Everton Pictures

I think it is as its at Anfield he was signed pre season 1967/68 from Chelsea I think ... probably that game we outplayed them 2-0 up 15 minutes left and disaster he got 2 and Lawler scored the winner in the last minutes = sob

....I was at that game. All the jokes afterwards about Everton houses being 2 up, 3 down.

edit; i’m thinking of the 1970 game when Toshack scored 2 and Lawler got the winner.

....I was at that game. All the jokes afterwards about Everton houses being 2 up, 3 down.
I was in the Kop with a Red mate he was distraught wanted to go home ..... we were out playing them did a unknown Highway come on as a sub? 15 minutes we fell apart the jinx reoccurred, as I went down the Kop steps the winner went in I did not wait for my mate as I went for the bus there was blue fans with tears in their eyes - I was one of them,, Barstwerds that lot in that pit....

I was in the Kop with a Red mate he was distraught wanted to go home ..... we were out playing them did a unknown Highway come on as a sub? 15 minutes we fell apart the jinx reoccurred, as I went down the Kop steps the winner went in I did not wait for my mate as I went for the bus there was blue fans with tears in their eyes - I was one of them,, Barstwerds that lot in that pit....

...I think it was Toshack who scored 2, Joey. 1970.

I agree @Eggs... I think its defo Hateley. That looks very much like like the Kemlyn Road stand there. No way is it the Goodison Road Terrace as someone perhaps suggested. That had no seats in front of the stand... and was much more majestic !!! Its 23/9/67 @ Analfield for me.
Lost 1-0 in my Bible.....typical a graveyard that ground for us to think we created it....doh......

...same score and goalscorer as the famous Charity Shield game at Goodison, when Wilson/Hunt paraded the Jules Rimet Trophy. Hunt scored a screamer in the Gwladys Street.
I we t to Roger Hunts testimonial ....had a few beers and got before with more refs than blues in a group of us packed in the Anfield road end All's I remember is the half time 5 aside all stars game with a fat Stuart Hall looking horrific fat wise.,...in his kit ...