Old Everton Pictures

a young Bally at Blackpool -

I also will say...
The Best Player i have ever seen in a Royal Blue Shirt,nobody to touch Him and i reckon never will be...
Saw Him against us at Bloomfield Road and He was Outstanding apart from the two times he was Out-sitting on the ball taking the michael out of us in their 2-0 win on Joe Royle,s debut 1966
God Bless Alan Ball

I also will say...
The Best Player i have ever seen in a Royal Blue Shirt,nobody to touch Him and i reckon never will be...
Saw Him against us at Bloomfield Road and He was Outstanding apart from the two times he was Out-sitting on the ball taking the michael out of us in their 2-0 win on Joe Royle,s debut 1966
God Bless Alan Ball
Mr perpetual motion in action with tons of skill , and goals in his prime, reading the Mersey millionaires book about him and the reason The Catt sold him alledgedy as he stated he would tell the true story one day, but The Catt died suddenly - it was plain as your nose on your face he needed the captaincy taking off him imo when his form dipped with a bad injury as he was upsetting himself, and the dressing room - Westy always stated he was not Captain material in the run in for the title he was, but after that it was so obvious as captain he was poor when the team form dropped off ....sad, but true imo
Yet he was sold with many years left in him he loved EFC!

On form today @Joey66 Where are these from? A Book? Loved that Pickering shot, used to have it as my wallpaper.
Yep went to a funeral and got a load of EFC player books back I loaned to my older brother - sad circumstances my cousin had died aged 62 with an aggressive inoperable brain tumour - they gave him 3 months he lasted 5 but went quickly which was a blessing after living his life to the full he was only in London 3 weeks ago to see shows etc with his daughter....
life is so fickle ......