Old Everton Pictures

I think this may be a "Scousers only"combined 1960's eleven :)
View attachment 66664
It sure is Dario - Dougie Livermore far right back row is my cousins step uncle - My cousin had disabilities still a mad red unfortunately, but I have to say Doug looked after him took him in the dressing room at the pit - pre match he certainly gave him star treatment.... I think Douggie is an agent for players now ....
Gosh when I was a kid a mad blue it was our Dougie this our Dougie that - he had a few games for the first team but fell out with Shanks.....

It sure is Dario - Dougie Livermore far right back row is my cousins step uncle - My cousin had disabilities still a mad red unfortunately, but I have to say Doug looked after him took him in the dressing room at the pit - pre match he certainly gave him star treatment.... I think Douggie is an agent for players now ....
Gosh when I was a kid a mad blue it was our Dougie this our Dougie that - he had a few games for the first team but fell out with Shanks.....
Thats a great story Joey,I think Doug has had a good career out of the game,I'm sure he was a coach for years at Spurs with El Tel!!