Old Everton Pictures

Only Billy Bingham could play Todd at right back.......
Shudder every time I see that name. Apparently Billy the bigot is still alive. God.

“I am happy to state it is our intention to stuff the Republic."

To send him seething into his retirement was marvellous.

Shudder every time I see that name. Apparently Billy the bigot is still alive. God.

“I am happy to state it is our intention to stuff the Republic."

To send him seething into his retirement was marvellous.
This post might be better suited to the Current Affairs thread rather than possibly derailing this Everton Pictures thread.

IMG_20190816_095551.jpg

1995 FA Cup Winners

This post might be better suited to the Current Affairs thread rather than possibly derailing this Everton Pictures thread.
Heaven forbid lol

Riding a tackle from Colin Todd - a class defender who we should have signed earlier than we did
Was it because you mum coold on sew an easy no 11 on your blue football shirt like mine - :D
No Moggsy at that time was an unsung hero a big favourite in a team of stars ....1963 ten years we got out of hiom for 10 grand fee from the other lot ....

Bally sat with his Captain at Blackpool |Jimmy Armfield a great full back - Bally often stated when he played with Stanley Matthews he played a perfect ball a foot ahead of him on the wing , and mathews deliberately let it go out - at half time they had a right row Mathews insisted he wanted the ball at his feet the young Bally showed then he was a Ball of fire by rebuffing him etc....