Old Everton Pictures

The full highlights of the famous 4-4 Facup tie at home v the other lot poster @wainy wanted to see the end result on film on our scoreboard, I had a look on YouTube and after 3-3 extra time somehow is omitted hence no 4-4 shown on our scoreboard The are photos of it , but no film footage just wondered if you had ant other sources ?
As it's your department on classic matches on film?
Cheers if you can find it ;)
You could nip down to St Anne's Street ask for the bribery and corruption department,they should have a copy.

You could nip down to St Anne's Street ask for the bribery and corruption department,they should have a copy.
Was the game highlights not shown on ITV? I can't remember other than it was a magical game, and Dogleash departed , and we won the replay 1-0 Dave Watson the scorer......
Only big Joe my hero has had a good record v that lot, as Manager he was unbeaten .......
we dont seem to beat them now a right bogey team last season etc but our one point lost them the title :D

The horse puncher police would
The worst game for violence apart from the FA cup tie at Goodison was the Champions of Champions game they held v Rangers- in 1964 I begged my late father to go to it....
He came back white as a sheet and he was born near Scottie Road, and boy could he look after himself - he cued up entered the paddock - outside a drunken Rangers fan decided to stub his lit ciggie on a mountain police horse - the horse bolted off hurting fans - then a bloke got a beer bottle on his head in the melee fans were hurt, police swarmed around innocent fans were chucked in a Butchers van - He said it was safer inside, but crammed tight Everton won on aggregate I think... they stopped those games now they used to be a big event......

D_ofeCdXkAEnFBJ.jpg