Old Everton Pictures

Annoying me this
Who's ground?
Things like this bugg me as well . I have had good look around so all blue kit .orange ball .snow on the pitch. The kit King is wearing in the picture is on eBay ? It's says 1978/79 so who we played away when it could be snowing and opposition wear white shorts that season I think it is forest in Jan 78 or Nov 78 that's my guess .

Things like this bugg me as well . I have had good look around so all blue kit .orange ball .snow on the pitch. The kit King is wearing in the picture is on eBay ? It's says 1978/79 so who we played away when it could be snowing and opposition wear white shorts that season I think it is forest in Jan 78 or Nov 78 that's my guess .
Think @Eggs reckons it's Bolton.

6th March 1971. Everton winger Jimmy Husband skips around Colchester United goalkeeper Graham Smith to score the Toffees third goal in the FA Cup Quarter Final, at Goodison Park. to progress to the semis -

It si doing my head in but I think I have spotted a clue. The player (if I am right and hopefully someone will confirm it) in the background to me looks like neil Robinson. I am assuming it was the 77-78 season (hoping really) and by looking up his appearances that season he only played in 4 league matches so when I am relaxing and doing nothing I am going to go through each game to see what games Robinson played in. lol