Old Everton Pictures

The lovely Lesley Ball (front left)
It's funny how girls can have a photo taken with nobody acting daft. If it had been the blokes, you'd get heads behind heads, tongues pulled
the 'ups sign' and the odd arse out the window. Mind you, it looks like one of the girls has forgotten her teeth as there.s only 10.

Ah there's a bit of room here. I was made up with Wembley public address system before the game with the Czechs last friday, Fred Pickering got
a mention with Gordon Banks in dispatches. I know it's me rambling on! But at the end of the year 2017 BBC put up photographs of footballers
who had died that year: Alex Young had to share a page with RSs Ronnie Moran, But 'Sky' takes the biscuit, they manged to leave out Alex
completely.

Peter Reid v Alan Hansen 1986/7 -
D2gcbArWsAAw4Zc.jpg

It's funny how girls can have a photo taken with nobody acting daft. If it had been the blokes, you'd get heads behind heads, tongues pulled
the 'ups sign' and the odd arse out the window. Mind you, it looks like one of the girls has forgotten her teeth as there.s only 10.
I was thinking about that,
Maybe the 11th took the pic?

I was thinking about that,
Maybe the 11th took the pic?
I think that I may be repeating myself here. A while ago our local used to run 'spot the balls' and 'raffles' in aid of our local
pensioners, to give them a day out at Blackpool. I went round for a morning paper the day of the trip, there was a 48 seater coach outside
the pub with the pensioners climbing on, it was noticed by an innocent bystander that there was 49 people waiting to get on, and that 48 of
the passengers were Ladies and one gentleman (He was the driver). It seem that they had a great day out and that the driver doubled up as
a photographer. (May be the case of the Everton wives), who knows?

....sadly lost her battle with cancer when she was just 57.
Yes read most of his autobiographies, poor Bally had his ups , and downs in life then taken away so young...
Mr Perpetual Motion - on the field he certainly was the best Box to Box goalscoring midfielder you could ever wish to see....
We had the luxury of seeing him in an EFC blue shirt.....

Mike Trebilcock was just 24 when he signed for Everton from Plymouth Argyle, a dream move for a player who had played for non-League Tavistock just a couple of years earlier.

trebilcockJPG.jpg

Bedford Hotel, Tavistock: At the end of this month Mike Trebilcock will marry his childhood sweetheart, Ginny, nearly 52 years after they parted. He transferred suddenly to Liverpool in his teens and left Ginny behind without getting to say goodbye. Rachael Dodd
It did, however, put an end to his relationship with girlfriend Ginny.
However he made headlines in 2016 after re-kindling with his first love and the pair became engaged to be married.