Old Everton Pictures

For @Major Gowen -I hope you are getting a bit better? - your favorite player for the Blues -
T. G. Jones....Everton and Wales footballer circa 1946
D1xxYVUXQAA5pcT.jpg

1st January 1979 Trevor Ross scores at Bolton only for the match to be abandoned at half time with the score 1-1 due to the heavy snow -
View attachment 55866
Remember that game. Was in traffic after the game, had the window down in the car and some muppet threw a snowball at me, and hit me right on me ear, bloody hurt like hell lol lol. On a serious note, was that the game when Peter Reid did his knee in playing for Bolton?

Remember that game. Was in traffic after the game, had the window down in the car and some muppet threw a snowball at me, and hit me right on me ear, bloody hurt like hell lollol. On a serious note, was that the game when Peter Reid did his knee in playing for Bolton?
I remember it only too well, got pissed New Years Eve and proposed. We (4 of us) went by car to Burnden ( A lucky venue 66 Semi Fa cup & 77 semi
league cup). The groundsmen couldn't sweep the snow quick enough, so it was back to the alehouse to discuss what happened the night before!