Old Everton Pictures

Was that match not a 3-1 win Joey66? I could be wrong, I was only 6,and traumatised by having my 'silk' scarf robbed out of the car by a disgruntled brum fan
Just checked online, apparently we're both wrong... We won 3-0. I remember Cliff Marshall playing.

FA Cup Semi Final match at Maine Road, Manchester. Liverpool 2 v Everton 2. Action during the match. 23rd April 1977 - should have been a 3-2 win........

Post the one were he scores against that lot - fans forget that........
Couldn't find that anywhere Joey but hey maybe it's a nice time to remember Sandy who was something of an unsung hero, not a silky player by any means but industrious and versatile who was appreciated by Harry the fans and the players.
I honestly don't think there was anybody more disappointed with his OG than Sandy himself,bless him.

View attachment 55164 Couldn't find that anywhere Joey but hey maybe it's a nice time to remember Sandy who was something of an unsung hero, not a silky player by any means but industrious and versatile who was appreciated by Harry the fans and the players.
I honestly don't think there was anybody more disappointed with his OG than Sandy himself,bless him.
I posted it a while ago ....