Old Everton Pictures

I went to that game
I seen every home game in that run taken by my older brother on the bus - why we never made the final we have both spoken about it - overtime at his works perhaps my mother was strict School next day etc - on tie in the youth cup that season a crossville bus strike happened when watching the tie - we got home at 11-30 pm to miss that talented team in that great cup run we seen every home tie - Doh.....

I was at that game,boxing day I'm sure,brutal challenge by whitehurst,brace went off in the game I think,but carried on for the rest of the season on injections,had numerous ops missing most of the next two seasons,came back but by then wasn't the same player unfortunately.
New years day 1986, I remember as a few of our gang went to London for a party but one went to the match.

I was at that game,boxing day I'm sure,brutal challenge by whitehurst,brace went off in the game I think,but carried on for the rest of the season on injections,had numerous ops missing most of the next two seasons,came back but by then wasn't the same player unfortunately.
Hope theres no lurkers about but like the sad sack I am I get the Rotterdam 85 DVD out now and then and any of the younger fans who didn't see him play would see an absolute masterclass from a massively underated player in his prime.

'Top 50 most influential Everton Players' Alan Ball perpetual motion-
Dzwi6J2XQAAHDhF.jpg