Old Everton Pictures

Everton fans travelling in London for the final of the FA Cup at Crystal Palace 1906
DzzPMvZWkAI8b7l.jpg
They must have set off before the semi to get there in time!

...and European Cup bonus would be high expectation.

I initially assumed it was Reids 1st Everton contract (until you pointed out that it includes rates for FA youth cup appearances)
Then thought perhaps it was his '1st Div' contract with Bolton after they were promoted in 1977 - 78 BUT, from what I can find on line, the red shoite were the first to sign a shirt sponsorship deal (with Hitachi in 1979) and I don't think Bolton had shirt sponsorship until they were back in Div 2 in 1980

The pic was texted to me with a message saying "Reids 1st contract". I'll have to dig deeper.

'tis a mystery I tells ya

I initially assumed it was Reids 1st Everton contract (until you pointed out that it includes rates for FA youth cup appearances)
Then thought perhaps it was his '1st Div' contract with Bolton after they were promoted in 1977 - 78 BUT, from what I can find on line, the red shoite were the first to sign a shirt sponsorship deal (with Hitachi in 1979) and I don't think Bolton had shirt sponsorship until they were back in Div 2 in 1980

The pic was texted to me with a message saying "Reids 1st contract". I'll have to dig deeper.

'tis a mystery I tells ya

...the Youth Cup bit could be a red herring if the bonus detail is generic for all professionals.