Old Everton Pictures

View attachment 53127

Probably one of Ballys last acts at Everton,welcoming Tiger to the club,a sign that the glory days were behind us!!

Ok I am giving this a shot - open to corrections:

L-R:

Peter Scott
Roger Kenyon
Colin Harvey
Jimmy Husband
Terry Darracott
Dai Davies
John Hurst
John McLaughlin
Gordon West
David Johnson
Tommy Wright (hidden)
Alan Ball
Keith Newton
Joe Royle
Johnny Morrissey

I must agree that Tosun has been a big disappointment but I can’t bracket him with Bernie and Belfitt. Those 2 were so bad....even Niasse was 10 times better than those 2 fools
Yes maybe , but in money terms how much was Tosun ? he looks incapable of trapping a bag of cement - Bernie was at least comical to watch lol as his kit did not fit himlol
here he is scoring a goal anyway -
eb4c25d677af8c2288a6181a39445aa1.jpg

What ever made the Catt waste Ballys transfer money on Bernie here he is in full frame the BIG guy -
52de648c16c3072efd879c103c05d628.jpg

Last edited:

Ok I am giving this a shot - open to corrections:

L-R:

Peter Scott
Roger Kenyon
Colin Harvey
Jimmy Husband
Terry Darracott
Dai Davies
John Hurst
John McLaughlin
Gordon West
David Johnson
Tommy Wright (hidden)
Alan Ball
Keith Newton
Joe Royle
Johnny Morrissey

100% correct apart from Tommy Wright - it's definitely Henry newton. Tommy was injured at the time.

He looks almost identical to this day except for his hair being grey, spoke to him a couple of weeks before Xmas.

Should get him posting on GOT mate ;) Bet he has some boss tales to tell. Would love to hear his memories. It must have been a bit of a shock for him in those early days, one minute playing for Falkirk and then within weeks he was in the same team as the likes of Alan Ball, winning derby matches and thrashing Southampton 8-0.

Should get him posting on GOT mate ;) Bet he has some boss tales to tell. Would love to hear his memories. It must have been a bit of a shock for him in those early days, one minute playing for Falkirk and then within weeks he was in the same team as the likes of Alan Ball, winning derby matches and thrashing Southampton 8-0.
Don't really think football forums are his thing. I worked with him when he retired from football, albeit about 10 years after he retired and he always had a good story to tell. He still lives in the Falkirk area and I think he's often a guest at Falkirk home games. Good guy.